Our client seeks a Senior Client Administrator to provide a consistently high-quality service in the daily administration of a portfolio of Trust and Companies for high net worth private client individuals.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide high-quality service to HNW individuals
- Effective management of a client portfolio of complex trust and company structures
- Drafting of trust and company minutes and correspondence to clients
- Liaise with settlors, beneficiaries, investment managers, bankers, lawyers and other related professionals in relation to the effective management and control of a client portfolio
- Record information on databases, including electronic filing
- Deputise for Assistant Manager in their absence
Applicants should have at least five years’ trust experience, be part or fully qualified, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under their initiative, and have excellent time and organisational skills, superb analytical skills and an innate ability to know what the client wants. The ability to work with a comprehensive IT package including electronic filing of correspondence and permanent records and use of flexible database systems is essential.
For more information or to submit your CV email [email protected]