Our Client The Fort Group, is seeking a full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an established privately owned trust and corporate services provider who has provided solutions to individuals, families and corporations for over 45 years. A forward thinking company who offer a flexible range of trust and corporate services supported by a culture of providing a personal, professional service to their clients.
The candidate will possess;
- Knowledge of current accounting standards and practices.
- Proven bookkeeping experience;
- Strong experience of bookkeeping for investment portfolios;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise own workload;
- Data entry skills along with a high level of numeracy;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- May hold, or be studying for a relevant level qualification;
- Strong previous experience in a professional office environment; preferably within trust and company administration;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounting software, preferably Acumen;
For further information or to apply email [email protected]