Our client The Fort Group, are seeking an Administrator / Senior Administrator responsible for the Asset Review Project. The Fort Group are open to receiving CVs for candidates at Administrator and Senior administrator level. This is a full-time position, but will consider dropping to 30 hours per week for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Assisting with the Asset Review Project. Liaising with the administration teams to assist with identifying and recording all assets which are held within the various corporate structures which are administered by The Fort Group;
- Liaising with investment institutions to request information, check portfolio parameters, benchmarks etc;
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained in respect of all assets;
- Analysis of valuations, adjusting figures for incoming and outgoing funds, comparing with benchmarks and producing reports;
- Raising any concerns with Asset Committee/Directors as appropriate;
- Looking up and recording bank credit ratings, collecting institutions’ CDD, checking regulated status of institutions and checking their accounts;
- Drafting relevant minutes to approve performance, accept benchmarks etc.;
- Be involved in the preparation of, and attendance at regular meetings of the Asset Review Project team and follow up on action points;
- Be proficient, accurate and timely in all written communications;
- To maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with internal clients/colleagues at all times;
- Communicate effectively and concisely with internal clients and other team members;
- Take responsibility for self-development;
- Work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure ongoing development;
- Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to the Director/Line Manager to alleviate problems or risks;
- Manage and record time effectively, accurately and on a timely basis;
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary industry, with a good knowledge of investments. Excellent written and verbal skills is a must, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Contractors will be considered.
For further information, applications and C.V.’s please email [email protected]