Our client The Fort Group, are seeking a full-time Administrator to join the Fiduciary Services team in their Alderney Office.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Understanding the company Laws of various jurisdictions; company Memorandum, Articles and trust deeds
- Preparation and completion of company minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of company records with the requirements of the various jurisdictions
- Preparation of trustee resolutions in accordance with the relevant trust deed
- Maintaining accounting and banking records for trusts and companies
- Use of electronic banking systems
The successful candidate will be expected to hold, or be studying for a relevant qualification. Relevant experience is preferred, but not essential for the right candidate. Possession of excellent keyboard and computer skills is a must, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
For further information, applications and C.V.’s please email [email protected]