Our team of dedicated HR Professionals provide proactive and cost effective HR and payroll solutions to our Channel Island clients. Focus has built and maintained its position as the leading local outsourced HR and payroll provider since 2007 by building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and continuing to evolve our service offering to better achieve our client’s expectations.
Providing timely and efficient payroll solutions to our clients and assisting with general office duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Input and checking of clients’ weekly and monthly payroll ensuring timely and secure delivery of reports, invoices, payments and pay slips
- Pension administration and reporting
- Quarterly tax and social security returns on behalf of our clients in a timely manner, sending appropriate payments as necessary
- Monthly combined employer returns on behalf of our Jersey clients in a timely manner, sending appropriate payments as necessary
- Set up of new payroll clients on to TTPapa payroll software, maintaining appropriate manual and electronic filing as appropriate
- Maintaining and managing relationships with payroll clients ensuring the highest standard of service at all times
- General oversight of all payroll activities
- General office and administration duties as required
Experience and Skills
- Relevant payroll experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to juggle tasks and prioritise effectively
- A confident and positive attitude and the ability to use initiative
- The ability to work well in a team
- Good IT skills
This can be a full-time or part-time role, with hours open to discussion depending on your requirements. We’re flexible!
To apply for this role, or for further information please email: [email protected]