Our Client, Momentum Wealth International Limited are seeking to recruit a Platform Administrator to join their team.
Working as part of the Operations Team, to provide administrative support and oversight in relation to the Investment Platform, ensuring efficient & accurate administration in accordance with Company policies, procedures and relevant Laws and Regulations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Review a sample of the transactions approved in South Africa by processing the items routed to the Guernsey audit Queue promptly and in accordance with the procedure.
- Conduct periodic reviews of all High Risk business and any other that may be required from time to time.
- Provide input into Manco reports accurately and within agreed timeframe and attend meetings as required.
- Accurately maintain and update all registers, spreadsheets, databases and systems relating to new business and contract administration.
- Ensure required controls, checks and reconciliations are completed as required. Investigate, escalate or report non-compliant or outstanding items as appropriate to ensure resolution within agreed timeframe.
- Assist with the updating and checking of Company forms and marketing material in line with the Form Owner Procedure.
- Assist with the completion of the tax reporting obligations to ensure they are met within the statutory deadlines.
- Ensure excellent service levels are maintained to external and internal clients; communicate clearly, effectively and uphold the core values of the Company.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Regulatory and Legal obligations of the Company in respect of Conduct of Business and AML/CFT rules and Law.
- Complete ad-hoc projects according to business specification and within agreed timeframe.
- Undertake Continuing Personal Development and maintain record as required.
- Any other duty appropriate to the nature and level of responsibility of the role.
- MS Office
- Administrative procedures
- Understanding of Investment solutions
- Basic knowledge of book-keeping & accounting
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to deliver quality output to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate core values through actions
- Use initiative appropriately
To apply for this position, please apply through our website or email [email protected]