Our client MidEuropa Fund Management Limited, is one of the few Private Equity Principal Managers located in the island. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and outgoing individual, who is keen to work within a small team and driven to perform to the highest standards as a Trainee Fund Accountant.
The post holder is responsible for the bookkeeping and fund accounting of the portfolio of fund related companies, limited partnerships and SPVs. The post holder ensures compliance with the operating procedures and agreements of the fund structure and the compliance procedures of MEFM. The post holder plans, schedules and directs the work of any direct reports.
Client Portfolio Duties
- Execute the day to day bookkeeping and accounting of the relevant MidEuropa fund structures, ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with
- Act as a point of contact for MidEuropa for accounting queries regarding the relevant fund structures
- Under the direction of the senior members of the Fund Accounting team, the Head of Fund Accounting and Managing Director, liaise with the external professional advisers to the fund structures
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packs for all entities for review by the Head of Fund Accounting
- Ensure that all internal reporting, filing and regulatory deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure that all books, records and IT systems are at all times up to date
- Assist the admin team, where relevant, to ensure that investor queries are responded to within MEFM guidelines.
- Assist the Head of Fund Accounting / Managing Director in implementing processes to facilitate group synergies with MidEuropa
- Manage workflows
- Assist the Head of Fund Accounting / Managing Director in meeting the required training needs
- Assist the Managing Director with the office administration.
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification and membership
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills, including multi-tasking, prioritising and self-management
- Ability to gain commitment of others and used to operating and interacting with colleagues of all levels
- Willingness to contribute to ad hoc projects that contribute to the service levels of MEFM as well as its ability to operate as a licenced entity
Please send applications for this role to [email protected]