Our client Mid Europa Fund Management Limited are seeking a Company Secretary to join their team. The post holder will be responsible for providing the company secretarial functions and implementing the corporate governance framework for MEFM and its administered client entities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board Administration and Support
- convene, draft the agenda, collate and circulate the papers for all meetings of the boards and committees of the boards;
- attend and prepare minutes of all meetings and committee meetings;
- advise the chairman and the board, and ensure that board processes and decisions comply with the CGL 2008, the articles and all other constitutional documents and agreements;
- assist the boards in preparing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring their corporate governance frameworks; and
- provide induction materials, support and information to the non-executive directors.
- Company Administration and Support
- maintain the statutory books and records for all entities;
- maintain and develop the BluePrint and BoardPad IT solutions;
- undertake all statutory and regulatory filings as required under the CGL 2008, the POI Law and the Rules and Regulations made thereunder; and
- assist in the recording, monitoring and renewal of all contracts, insurances, loans, leases and other obligations of all entities.
- Shareholder Relations, Administration and Support
- convene, draft the agenda, collate and circulate the papers for all general meetings;
- attend and prepare minutes of all general meetings;
- advise the chairman and the meeting, and ensure that processes and decisions comply with the CGL 2008, the articles and all other constitutional documents and agreements; and;
- oversee all correspondence with shareholders as regards dividends, calls, transfers etc in respect of shares whilst ensuring all relevant records and IT platforms (Investran, BluePrint) are updated accordingly.
- HR Administration and Support
- assist the executive team in policy development and documentation;
- assist the executive team in meeting the training needs of the wider team; and
- assist the executive team in managing the premises and property.
- good knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice in a Private Equity fund administration environment;
- good knowledge of GFSC regulations and relevant Guernsey Legislation pertinent to a Private Equity fund administration environment;
- holding, or working towards a relevant professional membership or qualification;
- at least 5 years financial services industry experience with a particular emphasis on fund administration;
- good communication skills; and ability to gain commitment of others and used to operating and interacting with colleagues of all levels.
This is a full time (35 hours per week), permanent role.
For more information please email [email protected], alternatively, apply using the link below.