Our client, EPIC Investment Partners are recruiting for a full-time Senior Administrator within their Transfer Agency. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in general administration, obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager and be willing to study for the International Diploma in Financial Administration or equivalent.
- Set up of new counterparts on PFS – Paxus
- Maintenance of records of share ownership
- Client account reconciliation
- Correspondence with investors, potential investors and clients
- Collection and review of investor CDD
- Reconciliation and review of all investor dealing / contract notes
- Collection and maintenance of CRS and FATCA data
- Monitor of group inboxes
- Records/Administration for all funds and investment companies
- Supervision of junior staff
1. Counterpart establishment
- Assist and supervise the collection of Customer Due Diligence
- Ensure counterpart take on procedure including collection or CRS and FATCA data
- Input or review of input for counterparts entered on PFS-Paxus
2. Share records
- Keep full records of all shareholders in EPIC client funds
- Where an external party acts as registrar, liaise with that party to ensure that records are consistent
- Issue contract notes in accordance with offering documents and relevant regulatory requirements
- Ensure share registration transactions are produced in accordance with procedures in a timely manner.
- Communicate to Fund Managers upcoming subscriptions and redemptions in a timely manner to assist with Manager cash management.
- Maintain contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with clients and intermediaries, keeping records of all communications
- Liaise with auditors and provide information for annual audits
- Maintain all corporate records in a secure manner
- Supervise with billing, fee collection and help accounts staff in preparation of management and financial accounts
- Provision of all day-to-day administration and management of EPIC’s clients
- Consider investment proposals in accordance with the offering documentation guidelines
- Acting as a Signatory on the EPIC schedule of authorised signatories, co-authorising payments, correspondence and other documentation for the team
- Assisting with the preparation and review of cash management and underlying fund investments where required for funding investor redemption payments.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of client bank and broker accounts
- Utilising on-line banking facilities to make transfers and payments where applicable
- Client reporting and liaison
5. Supervision of Junior Staff
- Assisting with the training and development of junior members of staff
- Delegating work whenever possible to junior members of staff and supervising the timely and accurate completion of the work carried out
- Carrying out annual appraisals and monthly objective meetings with junior members of staff
6. Client Relationship
- Manage, efficiently resolve and if necessary escalate issues and complaints in a timely manner in accordance with agreed procedures
- Promote relationship behaviour
Skills and experience including qualifications.
- Willingness to study for the International Diploma in Financial Administration (IDFA) or equivalent
- Willingness to attend various seminars and in-house training as required
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust
company or investment manager.
- Microsoft Office
For further information, or to apply for this role please contact [email protected]