Our client EPIC FSG, are recruiting an Assistant Manager / Manager to join their team as a Senior Pricing Specialist.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Managing a portfolio of open-ended funds, ensuring that periodic valuation and associated tasks are completed timeously and accurately
- Managing process workflows across the Guernsey and other EPIC offices to ensure the timely production of NAVs and all associated tasks (price distribution, reporting etc)
- Managing and mentoring staff across the Guernsey and other EPIC offices
- Supervision, Coaching and Leadership
Assistant Manager – Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund administration obtained with a fund administrator, trust company or investment manager, the majority of which should have been spent in an operational role either in a Pricing or Accounting discipline.
Manager – Ideally at least 7 years’ experience in the above, with at least 2 of those years spent managing and/or supervising staff
- Willingness to study Fund relevant qualifications, e.g. CISI, ACCA or similar
- Willingness to attend various seminars and in-house training as required
For applications or further information about this role, please email [email protected]