Our client EPIC FSG, are recruiting a Administrator / Senior Administrator to join their Transfer Agency team.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Set-up of new counterparts on PFS – Paxus
- Maintenance of records of share ownership
- Client account reconciliation
- Correspondence with investors, potential investors and clients
- Collection and review of investor CDD
- Reconciliation and review of all investor dealing / contract notes
- Collection and maintenance of CRS and FATCA data
- Monitor of group inboxes
- Records/Administration for all funds and investment companies
- Supervision of junior staff
Administrator – minimum of 2 years’ experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager.
Senior Administrator – minimum of 5 years’ experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager.
- Willingness to study for the International Diploma in Financial Administration (IDFA) or equivalent
- Willingness to attend various seminars and in-house training as required
For further information, or to apply for this role please email [email protected]