Our client EPEA Fund Services, are seeking an Assistant Manager/Manager to join their Guernsey team.
Suitable candidates will have hands on experience and need to be interested in taking on an operational role, with the potential to develop in time. Ideal candidates will come from a Closed Ended company with a strong market positions and have a quality career background in closed ended funds.
This role includes;
- Establish an Operating Platform for the EPEA’ Alternative Funds team
- Manage all operational aspects of EPEA’ Alternative Funds team
- Undertake client relationship management of the Alternative Funds department clients
The successful candidate will possess;
- Relevant qualification
- A sound understanding and proven track record of Operations within the Alternative Funds business
- A collaborative, supportive approach to managing staff
- Strong inter-personal skills
- A flexible and professional manner under pressure, strong time management skills, exceptional attention to detail and self-motivation to exceed targets and objectives
EPEA is able to offer a degree of flexibility with hours with regards to start and finish times. This is a full-time (35 hours), permanent role and is available immediately.
For more information please email [email protected], alternatively, apply using the link below.