Our confidential client, one of the few Private Equity Principal Managers located in the island. Are looking to recruit a dynamic and outgoing individual, who is keen to work within a small team and driven to perform to the highest standards in Fund Administration.
The post holder will assist with the administration of a portfolio of fund related companies, limited partnerships and SPVs. The post holder adheres to the operating procedures and agreements of the fund structures and the compliance procedures of the business.
The Client Portfolio responsibilities of this role are:
- Assist the Administration Team with the day to day administration of the fund structures, ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with;
- Assist the Administration Team as the primary point of contact for the business for the fund structures;
- Assist the Administration Team as the primary point of contact for the fund investors;
- Assist Company Secretary with preparation of material for board meetings and general meetings of the general partner to the fund structure;
- Assist in ensuring that all reporting, filing and regulatory deadlines are adhered to;
- Assist in ensuring that all books, records and IT systems are at all times up to date;
- Assist in ensuring that investor queries are responded to within the businesses guidelines.
- Liaise and engage with international colleagues in relation to oversite and administration of portfolio structures;
Other general duties will include:
- Assist the Exec Team in implementing processes to facilitate group synergies with the business;
- Assist with relevant projects (including software migration etc. where relevant);
- Assist the Exec Team with the administration of the fund management;
- Assist the Exec Team with the office administration.
- Some understanding of Private Equity fund administration;
- Holding, working towards or willing to work towards, a relevant professional qualification;
- Good communication skills; and ability to gain commitment of others and used to operating and interacting with colleagues of all levels.
For further information, applications and C.V.’s please email: [email protected]