Our client Apax Partners Guernsey, are seeking a full-time Corporate Secretarial Administrator. To be the company secretary representative for several private equity structures (and related entities) administered by Apax Partners Guernsey Limited (“APG”) and advised by Apax Partners LLP.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To attend and minute investment sub-committee meetings of the general partner companies of the Apax Funds and Apax Guernsey Managers Limited.
- To ensure timely filing of notifications with the Guernsey Registry, including annual validations. – To assist on matters concerning beneficial ownership of the Apax Funds and their investments.
- To assist with document queries in relation to the Apax Funds.
- To arrange the incorporation of new fund structures, including regulatory licence applications, fiduciary exemptions, and setup on statutory maintenance system.
- To arrange registrations and related matters concerning Guernsey Data Protection / GDPR for administered entities.
- To prepare agenda, board packs and minutes for quarterly board meetings, including liaising with key stakeholders throughout.
- To assist in the preparation of periodic board reporting. – To ensure the proper maintenance of statutory records.
- To ensure the proper maintenance of board pack management / information system. – To perform reviews of work prepared by other Corporate Administrators within the team – To attend and contribute to team meetings.
- To assist with Company Secretarial projects and other initiatives for the benefit of the APG Group.
- To work closely with the Compliance team on matters concerning statutory or regulatory compliance, board reporting and related matters concerning the entities administered by APG.
- To support the Accounting Team in the preparation of the audited financial statements of the Apax Funds (and related entities) and Apax Guernsey Managers Limited.
- To support the Corporate Services Team in matters regarding the investment process for the Apax Funds and to assist in the investment process for Apax Guernsey Managers Limited.
- To support the Investor Services Team in fund closings and related fund matters.
- To provide support to other areas of business, including compliance, corporate services, and investor services, as required.
The successful candidate will be expected to be a Qualified Dip.ICSA (IFA Level 5) (or equivalent) with a minimum six years’ experience in a company secretarial role (or similar) in a regulated environment.
For further information or to apply please email [email protected]