Mid Europa Fund Management Limited seeks a Fund Administrator or Senior Fund Administrator.
The successful candidate will assist with the administration of a portfolio of fund related companies, limited partnerships and SPVs. He or she will adhere to the operating procedures and agreements of the fund structure and the compliance procedures of MEFM.
Responsibilities will include:
- assist the Senior Administrator (“SA”) with the day to day administration of the fund structure, ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with;
- collate and assess investor due diligence in accordance with the AML Manual for executive team approval;
- deputise for the SA as the primary point of contact for the fund investors;
- assist the SA in ensuring that all books, records and IT systems are at all times up to date;
- assist the SA in ensuring that investor queries are responded to within MEFM guidelines;
- attend notarial and legalisation appointments as required; and
- assist the accounts team with transaction and audit queries.
- assist with portfolio company establishment, monitoring and oversight.
- assist the Company Secretary in planning and preparing for quarterly and ad hoc board meetings; and
assist the executive team with general office administration.
Senior Fund Administrator responsibilities will include:
- manage the day to day administration of the fund structure(s), ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with;
- act as a primary point of contact for Mid Europa for the fund structure(s);
- act as a primary point of contact for the fund investors;
- under the direction of the Managing Director, liaise with the external professional advisers to the fund structure;
- represent MEFM at General Partner board meetings as Company Secretary and other ad hoc meetings as required;
- ensure that all reporting, filing and regulatory deadlines are adhered to;
- ensure that all books, records and IT systems are at all times up to date;
- oversee bank balances and fund/entity liquidity managing relationships with Bank contacts;
- ensure that investor queries are responded to within MEFM guidelines;
- maintain and execute reviews on Investor KYC in accordance with internal policies and the
- engage with team members, Compliance Officer and Managing Director to maintain policies and procedure to ensure that are compliant with relevant rules, regulation, legislation and internal business risk assessments; and
- ensure compliance with policies and procedures to facilitate MEFM meeting requirements of a Type 2 ISAE 3402 rating.
- “B” signatory for the company’s client entities;
- assist the Managing Director in implementing processes to facilitate group synergies with
- manage the workflows of any direct reports;
- assist the Managing Director in meeting the training needs of the wider team; and
- assist the Managing Directors with the administration of MEFM and office administration.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Private Equity fund administration; holds, is working towards or is willing to work towards, a relevant professional qualification; has at least two to three years financial services industry experience with a particular emphasis on fund administration; good communication skills; and the ability to gain commitment of others and is used to operating and interacting with colleagues of all levels. He or she will also assist the Company Secretary in providing company secretarial cover as required and where applicable.