Risk Management and Compliance professionals are in huge demand with the number of roles and progression opportunities rapidly increasing in the sector.
As Guernsey’s leading provider of outsourced Risk Management and Compliance Support, Active Optimus recognises the growing need for quality Professionals in this area.
Carve a career in Risk Management and Compliance now by joining its new Talent Development Programme, which offers a unique opportunity and package of benefits for those looking to accelerate their prospects in this booming profession.
- 3 year ‘on the job’ training programme focusing on the skills required for a successful career within Risk Management and Compliance Consulting and Advisory
- Support towards completion of relevant professional qualifications
- Opportunity to take part in board and/or management shadowing, as well as being mentored by senior professionals within the space.
- Opportunity to undertake a secondment within client companies or across business functions
- Support in the completion of a professional research project to be delivered to the Board on completion
- Competitive salary depending on entry level experience
- 22 days paid holiday
- Study support
- Up to 3 paid days (over the course of the programme) to engage in community, volunteering or CSR activities
- Programme completion award – either a cash bonus or paid sabbatical.
Meet the Active Optimus team and discuss the programme over free drinks and nibbles at Tinto on 24th April between 5pm and 7pm. Bring a friend or colleague too and find out more about career opportunities at Active Optimus.
Send your current CV and a covering email (telling us why you think you’d be perfect for the programme) to [email protected]