To undertake the administration of private equity funds and related entities managed by Apax Partners Guernsey.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investor on-boarding and ongoing investor relations, to include reviewing and responding to investor queries on a wide range of matters
- Ensuring timely delivery of fund reporting to investors
- Co-ordinating the fund investment decision process including recording decisions and processing related documentation
- Processing of calls and distributions and cash management
- Processing transfers of partnership interests
- Liaising with both internal and external counterparties
- Statutory and other corporate secretarial matters
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and associated filings
- To attend and contribute to team meetings
Relevant administration qualifications, and/or willingness to undertake further professional study as appropriate.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Send your CV to [email protected]